Parpan Sommernachtsfest on 31st of August

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 July 2019 at 2:51:05 #822835

Does anyone have any information on the Summer Night Party in Parpan on July 31st? We will be in the area and want to know if it would be interesting to check out.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    14 July 2019 at 5:22:49 #917735

There is a little about it at arosalenzerheide.swiss /en/Region/Lenzerheide /Region/Things-to-know/Region-site-map/Holiday-village-Parpan. You may have to contact them for more info.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 July 2019 at 12:12:22 #917736

Hello Alvapert,

Nice to hear you’re coming along! I spent all my childhood winters in Parpan and can say it’s a lovely, quaint a scenic place, well worth a visit.

As I always visit in winter I don’t know how the Sommernachtsfest is, but after looking at Rockoyster’s link it seems to be a nice, local, not too touristy event, well worth a visit to experience an authentic Swiss community.

The 1st of August is, btw, our national day, so also worth attending some festivities.

Enjoy.

Best,
    Steph

http://www.myswissalps.com/gr aubunden

• The thread ‘Parpan Sommernachtsfest on 31st of August’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.