Please tell me is it possible

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2011 at 5:16:25 #804620

I want to go to ‘Flims Dorf, Post’ from Andermatt. In SBB online time table the route shown is
    Andermatt to Chur by train
    Chur Postautostation to Flims Dorf, Post by Bus
    My query is can I get down at Reichenau-Tamins and walk downto Tamins, Post and catch the bus there for Flims.
    Mainly can I walk down from Reichenau-Tamins to Tamins, Post?Can any one tell is there any foot path available between these two places?
    Atul

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    20 August 2011 at 2:47:26 #833928

Hello Atul,

Welcome! It’s a very short distance between the Reichenau-Tamins train station and the village of Tamins. You can see it in detail on this map. The bridge can be used by pedestrians. I don’t think it takes much more than 10 minutes.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 August 2011 at 4:47:28 #833929

Thanks a lot,

I have already seen it on the map. What I was worried about was whether that bridge can be used by pedestrians or not.

Kindly confirm it because I want to use it for 4 consecutive days by which I will be saving some valuable time.

Regards
    Atul Bhide

Arno
    15483 posts
    20 August 2011 at 5:54:08 #833930

The bridge can be used by pedestrians. At least, the last time I was there. It’s the only direct way for people from Tamins to reach the station, so I wouldn’t expect any changes there. You can even find pictures of the bridge in Google Maps.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 August 2011 at 7:05:00 #833931

Thanks a lot for very appropriate information.

This will help me a lot

Regards
    Atul Bhide

• The thread ‘Please tell me is it possible’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.