Prices for go up to Mt Titlis from Engelberg

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 July 2012 at 22:14:04 #805468

Hi, I would like to ask about the prices for go up to Mt Titlis from Engelberg.
    The Titlis website is quite confuse for me and I can’t confirm about the price..
    Is it the “Prices Titlis” under “Prices Summer” and the “Skipasses” under “Prices Winter” is the price for the two season?
    If yes what is the date that consider winter is start?

Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    23 July 2012 at 5:34:29 #836702

Hello dreamingfish. Winter season runs from November until May (exact dates are mentioned in the Titlis winter timetable). The rest of the year is considered to be summer season. So yes, that’s what the prices under Prices Summer and Prices Winter refer to. The general price of a return ticket Engelberg-Titlis is CHF 86 per person. If you have a Swiss rail pass, this will be discounted.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 July 2012 at 16:46:30 #836703

Okay, thank you Annika! =)
    For the ticket from Engelberg to Titlis, is it will available for sure if we buy on spot?

Annika
    7124 posts
    24 July 2012 at 1:45:32 #836704

Yes, you will be able to get your ticket, they won’t be sold out!

• The thread ‘Prices for go up to Mt Titlis from Engelberg’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.