Print Swiss Travel Pass at home

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
drtusharg
drtusharg
4 posts
Jun 18, 2017 - 5:33 AM

Hi!

Guys, I have booked and paid for the Swiss Travel Pass (4 days, from 21 June 2017) on raileurope.co.in. Got a booking confirmation mail but yet to get the actual travel document. I am traveling to Paris tonight and will be in Lausanne, Switzerland on 21 June 2017. Can I collect the swiss pass at Lausanne in Switzerland? As Iam leaving for Paris tonight, I will not be in a position to take a print out.

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
Jun 18, 2017 - 8:29 AM in reply to drtusharg

Hi drtusharg and welcome to MySwissAlps!

If I understand correctly you bought the Swiss Travel Pass and are expecting it to be sent to you by email to print?

If that is true then I you should receive it within 3 business days of the order (at the latest). You should try and print to out in Paris (at your hotel?) before arriving in Switzerland.

drtusharg
drtusharg
4 posts
Jun 18, 2017 - 8:34 AM in reply to Lucas

@Lucas: Is there a option to collect it from ticket counter in Lausanne, Switzerland?

ronnywitty
ronnywitty
27 posts
Jun 18, 2017 - 1:27 PM in reply to drtusharg

Hello drtusharg,

if you are in really hurry then I would suggest just login to your account in raileurope amd there you will find a option to chat live with their customer support. Within minutes you can get all your queries resolved.

Sam

Last modified on Jun 18, 2017 - 1:31 PM by ronnywitty
drtusharg
drtusharg
4 posts
Jun 18, 2017 - 1:52 PM

Thanks guys! Being a Sunday, chat live ain't available and to make it even worse, I am departing tonight for Paris. Guess printing in Paris or Lausanne is the only option I have. Hope to get it in my email latest by Tuesday.

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jun 18, 2017 - 2:46 PM

It should arrive in time, and if you forward the e-mail to the hotel staff they should be able to print it for you. Keep the e-mail archived so you have a backup if you lose or damage the pass. Enjoy your trip!

drtusharg
drtusharg
4 posts
Jun 26, 2017 - 6:04 PM

Hello guys!

Got my swiss travel pass in my email just in time to take a print out with help of my hotel reception.

Had a wonderful trip to Switzerland.

Thanks for the help.

Appreciate it!

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jun 26, 2017 - 6:13 PM in reply to drtusharg

Great, thanks for letting us know, and glad to hear you had a good time!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019