Printed tickets

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
rainman
rainman
22 posts
Sep 20, 2016 - 1:22 PM

Arno,

thanks for all your help, one other question... The tickets that I print out at home are obviously going to be on regular paper. Is it possible or I should say OK for me to laminate them so that makes them more durable instead of just having a piece of paper that can rip and get wrinkled up?

Arno
Arno
12131 posts
expert &
Sep 20, 2016 - 2:38 PM in reply to rainman

Hi rainman,

You'd better use regular paper as you risk scanning issues of the bar code if you use anything else. You can keep the printout in a cover of your own if you prefer extra protection. Also damaging or loosing the pass shouldn't be a big problem as you have an electronic copy. So you can always print it again in your hotel and even keep a copy on your phone (not valid for traveling, but just in case). You'll find instructions in the link "special terms & conditions of the online ticket", a few steps into the order process on www.swissrailways.com/ en. Also you will get instructions after ordering, but basically is's quite simple: just print the pass on regular printer paper.

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:42 AM by Arno
Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5553 posts
expert
Sep 22, 2016 - 11:41 PM in reply to rainman

Print multiple copies?

Slowpoke

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019