Where to purchase Tell Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 March 2016 at 9:57:39 #808591

After I purchase the tell pass online, can I get a print copy of the pass or must collect at airport. I m arriving at Zurich on 24th March. Can pass be purchase at airport.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    12 March 2016 at 11:48:40 #849322

Welcome to MySwissAlps Evelyn!

Purchase options can be found here. Through http://www.swissrailways.com/ en/ products/ regionalcentralswisspa ss, you can have it sent to your home address in 5 days so you can start using it right away without visiting a ticket office. Also they can send it to your hotel in Switzerland in 2-3 days, or the airport rail station to be collected. Also you can visit any staffed Swiss rail station to buy it.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 March 2016 at 12:33:14 #849323

hi, thanks for reply.

r there any staffed pass office at zurich airport that i can purchase this tell pass.

Arno
    15484 posts
    12 March 2016 at 13:33:29 #849324

You’re welcome! Sure there is a staffed ticket office. Do take some waiting time into account, just in case. Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Where to purchase Tell Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.