Question about Sass Valley

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2011 at 2:07:59 #804127

I planed to travel from Zermatt to Sass Valley ( About 3rd or 4th June 2011)
    I want to go to travel in Sass Valley. I want to walk on a very easy hiking route becuase I will travel with my mom.
    I’d like to ask for any advise you would made to me for my one day trip.
    I would be appriciate, if you would give me other helpful special advise to me.

This are the question I would like to know
    If I have Swiss pass. Do I have to make any seat booking for travelling by bus between Sass Grund, Sass Fee, and Sass Almagell? Do I have to pay for any other transportation.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7121 posts
    20 February 2011 at 4:15:26 #832199

Hello Wilai! With a Swiss Pass, you can use the buses between Saas-Grund, Saas-Fee and Saas-Almagell for free and without seat reservations. Travelling times can be found in the Swiss timetable.

There are numerous short and easy walks to be made in the Saas valley. You could hike along a part of the chapel route, for example, or visit one of the many viewing points (such as Hohsaas) surrounding Saas-Grund and Saas-Fee. The tourist website of Saas-Fee lists many more hikes.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2011 at 7:54:21 #832200

Hello…Arno, Your advise is very helpful to me

Thank you very much

• The thread ‘Question about Sass Valley’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.