Apr 29, 2012 - 11:34 AM
Thx Annika, the sbb website is really powerful and convenient.
Actually I checked the Jungfrau website before. It only listed:
The pass entitles the holder to unlimited travel on the entire Jungfrau Railways network:
- Interlaken Ost - Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald
- Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Lauterbrunnen
- The highlight: a day excursion for Kleine Scheidegg - Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Wilderswil - Schynige Platte (from 17 May 2012)
- Grindelwald - First (from 17 May 2012)
- Interlaken - Harder Kulm (from 21 April 2012)
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp - Mürren
I have some doubt. The pass seems not to cover cableway
1)Grindelwald Grund to Wengen
2)Grindelwald to Pfingstegg
but cover cableway
Grindelwald to First
Is that right?
In the Jungfrau website, I couldn't find how much discount Swiss Pass could get for each rail and cableway. Where could I find the information?