Swiss Travel Pass delivered for wrong dates

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2018 at 17:20:30 #816330

I ordered for 3 days Pass on 29May, selected dates 3-5June. Paid and the confirmation screen showed pass date starting from 30May. Payment had gone through by then.

Very soon emailed them back within few minutes of my order to change my dates to 3June-5June as I am reaching Switzerland on 3rd. Didn’t get any reply. Again on 30 May messaged them early morning through their website but No reply, again sent query in afternoon no reply. I am quite worried as I have paid quite a lot of money & can’t even use as in UK now. And will have to again purchase another one for my holiday.

can Happyrail please refund or at least amend the dates for me.really frustrated with this, so helpless. Can anyone please help or suggest. Pls help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    30 May 2018 at 18:23:20 #886856

Hi Chhaya,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the start date of your pass. Happyrail normally replies and solves issues pretty quick; perhaps they did not receive your e-mail or you did not receive their reply. I will pass this on to them and ask them to get back to you.

Can you let us know the order number on your confirmation? That will help tracking down the issue.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 May 2018 at 18:26:33 #886857

Hey,

I had the same issue, Happy Rail charged 15% cancellation fees and then I had to rebook it.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass delivered for wrong dates’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.