Jun 16, 2018 - 4:29 AM
I would be travelling to Switzerland for 5 days in July. My itinerary is as follows -
- reach Zurich HB in the morning, visit the various sites in Zurich during the day; head to Frutigen in the afternoon where I will be putting up
- visit to Schilthorn and Interlaken area on day 2
- visit to Lucerne, Mt Rigi/Pilatus on day 3
- take Glacier Express from Brig to Chur on day 4, stay overnight in Chur
- take th Bernina Express from Chur to Tirano on day 5
My questions are -
- Since we are 5 oy us and will be having 5 medium sized luggages, are there any lockers in Zurich (at Zurich HB or nearby)? If yes, whate are the charges for keeping them for 5-6 hours?
- Is Swiss Travel Pass a good option for me? If not, what are the alternatives?
Thanks a lot in advance for your suggestions.