Rain forecast for Titlis & Pilatus

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2018 at 5:56:09 #817752

Hi,

We are in Lucern for today and tomorrow night.

Weather forecast for the next 3 days for titlis and Pilatus is showing as rains. However, when I checked Titlis Webcam now, there seems to be decent visibility. Should I head on to titlis today?

Thanks

Harish

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2018 at 6:13:56 #893653

Hi Harish,

Sounds like a good idea to head up to Titlis if the webcam shows good visibility!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2018 at 6:34:34 #893654

Thanks Lucas,

I haven’t been to Titlis before. May i request you to please have a look at the Webcam as I don’t know what titlis looks like in normal days.

Thanks a lot!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2018 at 6:41:07 #893655

Indeed the weather looks fine at the moment. I’m sure more sun and less cloud would be better in general but you can still see a lot. As long as you can see the mountains and surrounding areas that is what you want.

If all you could see was white/grey clouds on the webcam, then that is what you would see when you are there, and you shouldn’t bother going up.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2018 at 21:37:25 #893656

Thanks Lucas for your help. We had an amazing time at Titlis.

Loo forward to a memorable experience tomorrow at Mt.Pilatus.

Regards,

Harish

• The thread ‘Rain forecast for Titlis & Pilatus’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.