Renting a car in basel and zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2011 at 1:21:04 #804494

hi, iam going to europa park from basel on 28th july .
    My questions are how should i rent a car?
    How should i proceed from hotel spaLENTOR TO EUROPA PARK.?
    I AM TRAVELLING FROM ZURICH TO sEA LIFE kONSTANZ .fROM zURICH HOW DO I TRAVEL BY TRAIN AND WHICH TRAIN STATION SHOULD I GO TO TO REACH MY DESTINATION.
    pLEASE REPLY.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7125 posts
    20 July 2011 at 7:26:15 #833515

Hello sowmya. The Swiss timetable is of great help for planning all your public transportation trips. Just fill out your departure station, such as Zurich, and your destination, such as the address of Sea Life in Konstanz, and it will come up with all possible train and bus connections, showing the exact traveling times.

Car rental companies in Basel are listed at the bottom of this page. The route can be planned using some good online maps, such as maps.google.ch or search.ch. By the way, Europa Park can also be reached by public train and bus. Just fill out ‘Europa Park Rust’ in the timetable for further details.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 July 2011 at 10:01:03 #833516

Thanks

• The thread ‘Renting a car in basel and zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.