Sep 29, 2010 - 1:44 AM
I am travelling with family from 19th Oct to 24th Oct. Our itineneary is below:
1. three days in Interlaken ( base)
2. two days in Luzern ( base)
- On first day we will reach Interlaken around 06PM . So kindly suggest what we can do for the rest of the evening & upto what time souvenir shops are open there.
- second day to Jungfrau.
- third day to Geneva via Gstadd & back to Interlaken. We would like to travel by Panoramic train in Golden pass. Kindly tell whether reservation is compulsory or not in this route. If yes then what benefit we will get from our saver pass ( 2nd class) and how much we need to pay. Can it be booked in Interlaken on the day of journey ?
- fourth day to Lucerne , then Titlis in the afternoon . Do you recommend Titlis in the afternoon , say around 2PM from Lucerne or it will be late ? Also if we travel by Panoramic train from Interlaken to Lucerne , it is compulsory to reserve seat ?
- Fifth day is free. What you suggest Andermatt/Lugano or local sight seeing ?
Also please tell what will be likely weather during 2nd half of October and how many hours of daylight (i.e visibility) will be available ?
Waiting for your kind suggestions and information.