Reserving seats when already have railpass

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Bluebell
Bluebell
3 posts
May 9, 2016 - 3:58 PM

Good evening,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have already purchased a rail pass so I'm now trying to reserve seats on the Glacier Express and Bernina Express.

I have gone through www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/reservations/ but I can't seem to reserve seats from the various links.

The Voyages-SCNF link can't find the service I'm looking for 09:52 Zermatt to Chur (17th June 2016). For the services it can find it seems you have to purchase a travel ticket whereas I only need to reserve the seat.

Likewise from the link to www.glacierexpress.ch I can only see an option to buy a ticket to travel with a seat reservation included.

Could you please let me know if i am missing anything?

Many thanks in advance.

Bluebell

Bluebell
Bluebell
3 posts
May 9, 2016 - 4:17 PM in reply to Bluebell

I finally worked out what I did wrong so there is no need to respond. I needed to enter an "abo" of others - Don't know what "abo" means but it worked!

Regards

Bluebell

Arno
Arno
14100 posts
expert &
May 9, 2016 - 5:16 PM

Good to hear that and thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the ride!

Last modified on May 9, 2016 - 5:41 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019