Rhine falls to Lake Titisee with Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
NADAVE
NADAVE
16 posts
Apr 22, 2016 - 10:50 AM

Hi,

During my stay in switzerland I will be visiting the Rhine falls. If I want to go to lake titisee from there will I be able to get any mode of transport? If yes then what would be the approximate cost of it.

I have a swiss travel pass to take care of my travel from zurich to rhine falls.

Arno
Arno
14080 posts
expert &
Apr 22, 2016 - 3:54 PM

Hi Nadave,

The Titisee (see = lake) isn't easy to reach by public transport from Switzerland. It takes about 2.5 hours and at least 3 changes. So you're looking at a very long day trip with little time at the lake. Please see the timetable for details.

The Swiss Travel Pass covers the Swiss portion of the trip, please see here. I don't have information about the German portion.

You can book the Rhine Falls + Titisee as a combined day tour through Viator: www.viator.com/tours/Z urich/Black-Forest-and-Rhine-Falls-Day-Trip-from-Zurich/d577-2460FOREST. It will be a brief visit as well but probably more comfortable if you want to combine the two in one day.

NADAVE
NADAVE
16 posts
Apr 22, 2016 - 4:20 PM

Thanks Arno. ..I guess I will book a trip with viator.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019