Route from Zurich – Grindelwald – Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 September 2015 at 18:34:39 #807977

Hi All,

it would be really kind if some one could assist me on my Swiss trip in October 01-2015.

i am planning to travel from Zurich airport to grinewald and than jungfrauch top peak. Would like to spend 2-3 days holidays in this region.Could some help me which will be cheapest and best fare ticket to buy as there are so many options of rail tickets to buy which confuses me now.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 September 2015 at 3:15:09 #846245

just take swiss travel pass for appropriate no of days buddy , it really works well

gives you 50 % off of excursion and free local travel .. just hop on and hop off .

thats the best option

• The thread ‘Route from Zurich – Grindelwald – Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.