Mt. Rigi covered by Saver Day Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2018 at 11:16:33 #814993

Hi, firstly sorry if this has been asked but I have been going round in circles trying to find an answer for this.

I am from the UK and am planning on visiting Lucerne for 1 day as I am staying in Basel.

I plan to take the train from Basel – Lucerne, then the boat from Lucerne – Vitznau then the cogwheel railway up to Mt Rigi, then the cogwheel down to Rigi Kaltbad then aerial cable car to Weggus and the boat back to Lucerne.

Is the above travel – rail, cogwheel and cable car all covered int he Saver Day Pass ticket?

I am planning on getting 1 Saver Day Pass and 1 companion ticket.

Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2018 at 16:17:28 #880026

Hi Edin, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

The Saver Day Pass does cover Mount Rigi, but this is an exception as most mountain transport is not included, but this one is.

• The thread ‘Mt. Rigi covered by Saver Day Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.