Saver Day Pass selection can not be seen sometimes

• Boreas
    Participant
    5 posts
    27 August 2021 at 15:16:17 #826065

hi all,

i have been checking the means i can travel. But i’m lost in a point.

When i search a route i can see Saver Day Pass selection but sometimes not. For example i can see it on the route between Zurich and Bern. However, as you can see on the screen i added ,in the same time i can not see this selection for Zurich to Arth Goldau train.

My question is whether i can travel by Saver Day Pass even it is not listed on the Ticket Options screen.

Many thanks again…

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    27 August 2021 at 18:16:05 #936361

Hi Boreas,

The Saver Day Pass is not route specific. Supersaver tickets are route specific. This is the product your screenshot shows. Both the Saver Day Pass and Supersaver tickets can sell out. The earlier you book, the lower the price and you can book them 60 days in advance. They are only available online. So if you don’t see them on the ticket options, it means they are no more Supersaver tickets available for that route, or no more Saver Day Passes for that day.

You can find more information here:

You can try other retailers but the result will likely be the same: http://www.myswissalps.com/traintickets/switzerland/price

To explore other possible rail passes for your trip, see here: http://www.myswissalps.com/train/ticketspasses. If you already have a Saver Day Pass you can use it wherever you like, there is no need to check the timetable.

Regards,

Anna

Boreas
    Participant
    5 posts
    31 August 2021 at 6:20:58 #936362

Many thanks Anna.It ‘s very comprehensive.

• The thread ‘Saver Day Pass selection can not be seen sometimes’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.