Saver Pass Pass inquiry

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 February 2012 at 0:51:24 #804876

Could you recommend our plan for 3-4 days?

We are3 adults travelling together so we plan to buy Swiss Saver Pass for 4 days in 1 months,i’m trying online purchase. The price is about CHF452 for 3 persons. I’m not finished the purchase yet waiting my friend’s confirmation anyway there will be any other fee such as shipping etc. or that is the net amount we have to pay?(we’re from Thailand)

Our plan in Switzerland is as follow, please help advice.
    10 Apr-Arrive Zurich bytrain from Milan : can we use Swiss Pass for swiss border-town?
    11 Apr-Zurich to Lucerne to Interlaken..stay in Interlaken, please recommend places for our short time visit.
    12 Apr-Interlaken to Zermatt back to Interlaken, we plan to go Jungfrau and Matterhohn, is it possible?
    13 Apr-Interlaken to Berne…out by train to Paris,Frace..should we leave Switzerland at Berne or Lausanne is better or back to Zurich? and can we use swiss pass at France Border?

Base on the above plan, is it suitable buying Swiss Saver Pass or should we buy other railpass?

Thank you very much.
    Aumy

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    7 February 2012 at 2:16:26 #834750

Hello Aumy,

The 2-for-1 offer would suit your plans I think. You pay for one person but you’ll get a pass for two. The 3th person will pay the regular price. The Swiss Pass page shows pricing and shipping details (to the right). It also links to a map that shows where the pass is valid. The leg Swiss border – Zurich is covered as well.

You can’t do the Jungfrau and the Matterhorn in one day. Please check the timetable to see what’s doable. Day trip suggestions for Interlaken can be found here.

I hope this helps you out. Have fun!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 February 2012 at 2:52:35 #834751

Thank you very much for your reply, so 4-Days Swiss Saver Pass is suitable for us, right?

One remain question, can we use Swiss Pass for our train from Berne/Lausanne to Paris?

Thank you.
    Aum

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    7 February 2012 at 11:36:19 #834752

Hello Aum,

There’s a link to an overview of where the Swiss Pass is valid on this page.

Have a nice trip,

• The thread ‘Saver Pass Pass inquiry’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.