Oct 12, 2018 - 7:45 AM
My family and I will be travelling
- from Zurich HB to Zermatt in early morning on 23 Dec 18, stay 1 night in Zermat (23 Dec) to see the Gornergrat
- from Zermatt to Interlaken on 24 Dec 18 afternoon. We will be based in Interlaken on 25th and 26th Dec. On 25th Dec, we will visit Bernese Oberland (Schiltorn) and on 26th Dec, do a day trip to Berne
- on 27th Dec, we will travel to Lucerne and stay 2 nights (27th and 28th Dec)
Can you advise
- which is the fastest and most scenic route , ie specific trains to take to travel between Zurich, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucerne
- I have heard so much about Glacier express but I don't think my itinerary allows time for it? is there another route/train whjch we can take which is just as scenic as the Glacier Express?
-Any other advice on my itinerary ?
Thank you for your advice!