Schilthorn brunch and discount with Regional-Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
darrell
darrell
38 posts
Apr 9, 2016 - 10:31 PM

Is the Berness oberland regional pass valid for early bird trip and 007 brunch from Murren I realize there is a 50% discount for the pass RT and if leaving before 0910 there is a discount is the combo ticket valid for the regional pass discount.? Thanks in advance

Arno
Arno
12142 posts
expert &
Apr 10, 2016 - 5:51 AM in reply to darrell

Hi Darrell,

Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland holders get a 50% discount on the trip from Mürren (to Mürren is free). There's no additional discount on top of that for early departures; that's just a small discount for people without a pass. The price in your case is CHF 66 (instead of CHF 118).

Have fun!

darrell
darrell
38 posts
Apr 10, 2016 - 6:19 AM in reply to Arno

You are so kind--I have another question just to clearify--Does the amount of 66 include brunch ----coming up from Murren to top eat brunch and decend to Birg to hike back to Murren---we have 5 persons going so I want to be clear on the price---Thanks for understanding---

Arno
Arno
12142 posts
expert &
Apr 10, 2016 - 6:24 AM in reply to darrell

This is the price they list on their website with brunch included and a return ride to Mürren included. If you only go down to Birg it will be a bit less, but I don't know the exact amount.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019