Seat reservation in Luzern – Interlaken Express

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 14:16:24 #816465

Hello !

I am trying to reserve tickets for our travel on 6/7/18 from Luzern to Interlaken. I had read in one of the other threads that it is better to sit on the right side while travelling from Luzern to interlaken. I am confused which of the below seats are on the right ! I am sorry if the question sounds basic and stupid.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 14:52:55 #887476

Hi Ibbi,

No worries! No such thing as a stupid question.

The train does change directions during the trip but on average if you are going to Interlaken the seats on the bottom should be on the right side of the train. I believe the train changes the direction of travel at Meiringen which is just before Interlaken when coming from Luzern.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 16:27:23 #887477

Thanks a lot Lucas!

• The thread ‘Seat reservation in Luzern – Interlaken Express’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.