Seat reservation Zurich-Dijon with Interrail pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2018 at 12:35:52 #818324

I bought my pass with eurail/interrail company. I was looking whether i needed a seat reservation for a train from zurich to dijon in france. It said reservation is compulsory. My question is how do I reserve a seat with an interrail pass that’s not purchased by a swiss company. And where do i need to go to reserve that seat?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    12 September 2018 at 12:55:47 #896051

Welcome to MySwissAlps Areti!

Do you have an Interrail pass that covers Switzerland and France? If so, I’d check out https://www.interrail. eu/en/reservations/res ervation-self-service.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2018 at 23:36:22 #896052

Reservation is compulsory on French TGV trains. A small number of seats is allocated to Inter Rail ticket holders

• The thread ‘Seat reservation Zurich-Dijon with Interrail pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.