Would the hotel hold your bag for you?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
magentaspeaker
magentaspeaker
30 posts
May 25, 2012 - 8:34 PM
I have to catch a plane at 9:20 am in Geneva so I am planning to spend the night in Geneva.

If I check out of my hotel the day before can I ship my bag to the Geneva train station that morning so I don't have to carry it around because I want to hike that last day. I would just take my backpack and then hike that last day.

Could I just check out at 7 am and leave my bags at the hotel and then pick them up at 3pm say and catch the train to Geneva at 4 from Wengen? Would the hotel hold your bag for you? I don't know if some hotels do that.
Annika
Annika
5005 posts
expert &
May 27, 2012 - 4:40 AM
Yes, some hotels will hold your luggage for you. But you should contact the hotel of your choice to ask about their specific services.

Did you already find a hotel for your overnight stay Geneva? If not, the Geneva town centre and Geneva airport hotel page may help you pick one.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019