Simly data sim card & shipping to India

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
pankajm
pankajm
6 posts
Apr 1, 2016 - 6:46 AM

hi. i tried purchasing Simly pre-loaded sim card. but they don't deliver to India it seems. As India is not on their country list in shipping form.

please suggest if i could get sim card on Zurich airport and activate it immediately? or any other sim card that could be delivered to India.

Arno
Arno
13981 posts
expert &
Apr 1, 2016 - 7:02 AM

Hi pankajm,

I'll ask Simly to add India to their list of delivery countries; I'm not sure if they can. I think www.onesimcard.com ships anywhere, so you might want to check them too. On Zurich airport, look for the Swisscom store. I am not sure what exactly they sell but they should be able to get you online somehow.

Last modified on Apr 2, 2016 - 7:12 AM by Arno
sskundu
sskundu
127 posts
Apr 1, 2016 - 11:36 PM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno,

How about at Geneva train station ? What options to buy a sim card is available ? As we will be arriving from Paris via TGV Lyria, we plan to get a sim card and board our next train for Luzern.

Arno
Arno
13981 posts
expert &
Apr 2, 2016 - 7:11 AM in reply to sskundu

Hi sskundu,

There should be a Swisscom shop across the street from the train station.

pankajm
pankajm
6 posts
Apr 2, 2016 - 10:46 AM

That would be great Arno. Thanks a lot...

But if Simly doesn't deliver to India, could I get sim card on Zurich airport and activate it immediately?

Arno
Arno
13981 posts
expert &
Apr 2, 2016 - 1:57 PM in reply to pankajm

You're welcome! Please see my first reply regarding Zurich airport. There's a shop that can help you out but I don't know more details.

If I get positive feedback about Simly I'll let you know.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019