Train tickets and route St. Moritz to Bolzano

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    3 January 2018 at 2:16:29 #873149

<<:Ah yes, now I see why you went to so much trouble to get rid of the power lines.”>>

What I did was quick and dirty, and was not “so much trouble.” Adobe Photoshop has amazing tools.

If I had taken the time to do a job that gave results that were not detectable by skilled eyes, it would have taken me 30-60 minutes, and a Photoshop expert could have done it 5 to 10 minutes, which is about what I spent for inferior work.

However, “Quality is fitness for use”, in one definition of “Quality,” and the edited image is fit for the chosen use…sort of. 😉

And, I chose that image to use because it gave the desired angle of vision and surrounding environment. I could have…and did…go higher or lower and take more pictures, because I was driving. I liked this image best, except for the wires. ;-( Thus, the need to do edits.

Nothing is simple. 😉

Slowpoke

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • The thread ‘Train tickets and route St. Moritz to Bolzano’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.