Train tickets and route St. Moritz to Bolzano

Train tickets and route St. Moritz to Bolzano

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke
4738 posts
expert
Jan 3, 2018 - 2:16 AM in reply to Removed user

<<:Ah yes, now I see why you went to so much trouble to get rid of the power lines.">>

What I did was quick and dirty, and was not "so much trouble." Adobe Photoshop has amazing tools.

If I had taken the time to do a job that gave results that were not detectable by skilled eyes, it would have taken me 30-60 minutes, and a Photoshop expert could have done it 5 to 10 minutes, which is about what I spent for inferior work.

However, "Quality is fitness for use", in one definition of "Quality," and the edited image is fit for the chosen use...sort of. ;-)

And, I chose that image to use because it gave the desired angle of vision and surrounding environment. I could have...and did...go higher or lower and take more pictures, because I was driving. I liked this image best, except for the wires. ;-( Thus, the need to do edits.

Nothing is simple. ;-)

Slowpoke

Last modified on Jan 3, 2018 - 2:20 AM by Slowpoke

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018