Train tickets and route St. Moritz to Bolzano

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5566 posts
expert
Jan 3, 2018 - 2:16 AM in reply to Removed user

<<:Ah yes, now I see why you went to so much trouble to get rid of the power lines.">>

What I did was quick and dirty, and was not "so much trouble." Adobe Photoshop has amazing tools.

If I had taken the time to do a job that gave results that were not detectable by skilled eyes, it would have taken me 30-60 minutes, and a Photoshop expert could have done it 5 to 10 minutes, which is about what I spent for inferior work.

However, "Quality is fitness for use", in one definition of "Quality," and the edited image is fit for the chosen use...sort of. ;-)

And, I chose that image to use because it gave the desired angle of vision and surrounding environment. I could have...and did...go higher or lower and take more pictures, because I was driving. I liked this image best, except for the wires. ;-( Thus, the need to do edits.

Nothing is simple. ;-)

Slowpoke

Last modified on Jan 3, 2018 - 2:20 AM by Slowpoke

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019