Swiss Travel Pass on SBB app?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 May 2018 at 23:19:28 #815692

I was emailed the PDF version of multiple tickets I purchased (myself and 2 family members). Can I make these tickets viewable on the SBB mobile app? IF we can make it viewable to the SBB app, can we each make an account for our own travel pass? Can we save the PDF on our smart phones and show that as verification? Do we need to print out the tickets?

I was looking for easiest way to access our travel pass frequently. Thanks for the help.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    3 May 2018 at 0:43:16 #883992

You need to carry a printed version of the Swiss Travel Pass. It is not acceptable to display the PDF on a phone.

Print some backups and/or take the PDF with you in case you need to print a replacement on your trip.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass on SBB app?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.