Suggestion on Swiss passes

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2011 at 3:45:10 #804271

Here is my iternery. I will be tarvelling with my husband.
    Arrival 1st June Night Zurich… Transfer to Hotel
    2nd June…Transfer to Luzern…Check in Hotel…..Mt.Titlis
    3rd June…Transfer to Interlaken…Check in Hotel…. Mt.Jungfrau
    4th June…Transfer to Zermatt… Check in Hotel….Gornergert… Is the transfer from interlaken to Zermatt included in Swiss Saver Pass?
    5th June…Glacier Expess…. Transfer from St.Moris to Zurich airport… Is this transfer also included in Swiss Saver Pass?
    Which trains are included in Swiss Saver Pass…. I mean… IC, R, ICE?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    6 May 2011 at 11:36:03 #832749

Hello Ruchieka,

Yes, Interlaken – Zermatt and St. Moritz – Zurich airport are included in the Swiss Saver Pass. The map we link to from the Swiss Pass page shows what’s included. The Glacier Express is also included. All you have to do is book your seat reservations.

All train types are included in the Swiss Pass, as long as they run on the routes as indicated in the map I just mentioned.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2011 at 11:44:17 #832750

Hello Arno,

Thanks for your reply.I also want your suggestion, looking at my iternery, is Swiss Saver Pass the right option for me or would you suggest something else!

Thanks &Regards:
    Ruchieka

[quote]Arno said: Hello Ruchieka,
    Yes, Interlaken – Zermatt and St. Moritz – Zurich airport are included in the Swiss Saver Pass. The map we link to from the Swiss Pass page shows what’s included. The Glacier Express is also included. All you have to do is book your seat reservations.
    All train types are included in the Swiss Pass, as long as they run on the routes as indicated in the map I just mentioned.
    edited by Arno on May 6, 2011[/quote]

Arno
    15471 posts
    6 May 2011 at 12:49:39 #832751

A 4-day Swiss Saver Pass (2-5 June) would be ideal for this trip. If you want to calculate prices in detail, please take a look at this FAQ. You also might want to look into Zurich airport hotels, as they might be convenient after your arrival or before departure.

• The thread ‘Suggestion on Swiss passes’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.