3 nights Switzerland in December with 3 yr old

3 nights Switzerland in December with 3 yr old

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
kkawrani
kkawrani
1 post
Sep 24, 2017 - 7:41 PM

Hello/Bonjour

Please suggest a three night itinerary. I am arriving in Zurich in first week of December with my wife & 3 year old son. We want to explore mountains, so is it feasible to go to Mt. Pilatus or the Jungfraujoch with my little son?

Merci la avance

KK

Last modified on Sep 25, 2017 - 8:35 AM by Sue
Sue
Sue
17 posts
Sep 25, 2017 - 9:16 AM

Hello KK and Welcome to MySwissAlps

I wonder if your three nights includes the first and/or last night in Zurich? If so, a night in Lucerne and a visit to Mt. Pilatus would be a great choice. If you have a little longer, then I would certainly recommend travelling via Bern to Interlaken. From Bern station you could stroll through the old town, past a huge clock with animated figures, on to see the bears living near the river (all in a couple of hours).

From Interlaken it is an easy day trip to the Jungfraujoch, which is open all year. The train journey includes some stops, allowing you to disembark and visit the viewing windows in the Eiger - ideal for a young child. At the top, you can safely enjoy the attractions with your son.

Here are some links to help with planning:

myswissalps.com/plantr ip

myswissalps.com/lucern e

myswissalps.com/pilatu s

myswissalps.com/interl aken

myswissalps.com/jungfr aujoch

Have a great trip!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018