Swiss Travel Pass and boat cruises

Swiss Travel Pass and boat cruises

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
hongda
hongda
3 posts
Jul 31, 2017 - 10:49 PM

I bought Swiss epass. Should I redeem it to some real ticket at train station? I will flight to Zurich airport.

I was told with Swiss pass I can take boat. Do I need to book the boat with the pass? Or just show up?

Thanks.

Hongda

Lucas
Lucas
3339 posts
expert &
Aug 1, 2017 - 6:12 AM in reply to hongda

Hi Hongda,

There is no "Swiss epass", but I am guessing you ordered a Swiss rail pass and had to emailed to you to print at home? If you bought the Swiss Travel Pass for example you have your ticket now so no need to redeem the pass (it isn't a voucher it is the actual rail pass).

The Swiss Travel Pass does cover many boat trips in Switzerland but not necessarily all of them (you must pay 5CHF extra on the Zurich boat cruise for example). Which boat trip are you talking about? You can click here to see the boat trips and other attractions that is covered by the Swiss Travel Pass. Boat trips do no require pre-booking, just show up with your Swiss Travel Pass.

Lucas

Last modified on Aug 1, 2017 - 6:14 AM by Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017