Jun 26, 2018 - 11:23 AM
Yes if I just go Jungfraujoch alone which the Swiss Half Card can't help much as the card itself is not cheap. Equal to the half price of the ticket to Jungfraujoch. I think it's better to buy the Swiss Half Card in case I have to take any train/cable car then it's worth.
I tried to book the Swiss Half card but noted there are few option
- Online via HappyRail Worldwide
- Online via Official SBB online shop
- Online via Rail Europe World
- Online via Rail Europe Hong Kong
- Online via ACP Rail
- Rail Station in Switzerland
Are all the above six options the same, I can get anyone of it then will have 50% off for ticket purchase? Kindly help to guide me as I am afraid of getting something wrong and spent higher cost.
Again thanks for your help as always.