Swiss Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2010 at 9:39:54 #803891

Hi,

Would be gratful for some advice.

The Swiss Pass is 20% more expensive in India. Can I buy it at Domodossola or Chiasso while entering Switzerland.

Before reaching Switzerland I will be staying for 3 days in London. Can I but it in Central London at some place near the main tourist atrtractions.

Thanks

Irvinder

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2010 at 12:08:42 #831492

Hi Irvinder,

Im sure the Swiss Pass is not for sale in London, but you can purchase the Swiss Pass online in advance and have it delivered to your home address. You can also buy your Swiss Pass in Chiasso, buying it in Domodossola might be a problem because it’s an Italian railway station.

With the Swiss Pass you can travel from Domodossola or Chiasso without a problem.

I hope this answers your questions. Lots of fun in Switzerland!

Thomas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2010 at 12:47:59 #831493

Thanks a lot. I am leaving in five days so the delivery to India is not poissible. I will probably try Chiasso

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.