Swiss Travel Pass for Golden Pass route

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 June 2017 at 20:16:45 #812112

Hi,

I would be travelling in June from Lucerne to Wengen and I am aware from this forum that till Interlaken Ost its the Golden Pass route and any train irrespective of any type is called as Golden Pass route trains. I am availing Swiss Passes so Can I blindly get on any trains from Lucerne towards Wengen with my pass or if there are some trains in this route for which swiss pass is not applicable and must to have a separate ticket/reservation.

Any suggestion which all trains I can avail in the golden pass route from Lucerne upto Wengen.

Thanks & Regards,

Alok Datta

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 June 2017 at 20:24:40 #864440

Hi Alok,

All trains are included, please see myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/validity.

Have a wonderful ride!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 June 2017 at 0:52:21 #864441

Hi Arno,

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks.

Regards,

Alok Datta

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass for Golden Pass route’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.