SWISS PASS HALF PRICE CARD

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
zoeleung22
zoeleung22
1 post
Nov 25, 2014 - 4:51 PM
I have a swiss half price pass for 1 month and i am trying to go to Landeck-Zams, Bahnhof from Zurich. Is this pass valid for the discount? Coz when i try to select the reduction, it only appears the half price card for 1/2/3 year so i am wondering if they are the same. Million thanks!
Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Nov 26, 2014 - 12:11 PM

Hi zoeleung22,

You will get a discount for the Swiss portion of the trip, which is Zurich to Buchs SG (see the Swiss Half Fare Card map). I assume you're trying to buy this ticket at the SBB website, right? That is not possible because the 1/2/3-year Half Fare Card also provides a discount for the Austrian portion of the trip, but the 1-month version does not. So you would get the wrong price if you just selected the 1-year card. You can best show your Swiss Half Fare Card to the staff at the ticket counter in Zurich and get your ticket there.

Have a great trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019