Swiss pass panoramic day trip

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Masha
Masha
1 post
Aug 14, 2012 - 11:16 AM
Hi,
I am going to Switzerland for the first time and I've bought 4-days Swiss Pass. I will stay in Geneva every night. I would like to make reservation for one day panoramic train trip including walking/hiking/dining/sightseeing time between trains. What would be my options for one day?
Annika
Annika
5006 posts
expert &
Aug 16, 2012 - 5:11 AM
Welcome Masha! First of all, you won't have to make reservations for most trips. You can just get on board with your Swiss Pass and/or a discounted ticket. Tips for day trips from Geneva are a boat trip over the lake, Chateau de Chillon, Rochers-de-Naye, the Chocolate Train (leaving from Montreux), the Lavaux vineyards... You definitely won't get bored! You'll find more information by browsing this forum and visiting the Geneva tourism website. I hope this gets you started!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019