Swiss Pass Summer Promotion

• Arno
    15484 posts
    17 June 2013 at 23:27:58 #806060

There’s a new Swiss Pass promotion available for you if you live in the US, Canada or the Caribbean. If you purchase a 1st class 8-day Swiss Pass, you will get free mobile internet access during your stay, plus free usage of the Fast Baggage service, so that you can travel to your hotel without carrying your suitcase.

This promotion is available through July 30, 2013. Your pass must be used by December 31, 2013.

More information:
    Click here if you live in the US or the Caribbean
    Click here if you live in Canada

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

ashmc
    Participant
    11 posts
    20 June 2013 at 10:15:00 #838923

Thanks so much for posting this, Arno! I have a question, though. Is this offer “as good as it gets” on the Swiss Passes or should I wait to see if something better comes along? We will be traveling to Switzerland in early September and the 8 day Swiss Saver Pass was our pass of choice. Just wondering if I should go ahead and bite the bullet or wait? Thank you so much!

Arno
    15484 posts
    20 June 2013 at 12:47:55 #838924

You’re welcome ashmc! I don’t expect any other offers in the coming months. Of course I can’t 100% guarantee that, as I don’t know for sure what resellers come up with, but this offer is already more than expected, so I think it will be the best one for you. Minor price changes due to exchange rates will occur all the time, but offers like this one are quite rare this year.

I hope this helps you decide. Have fun!

ashmc
    Participant
    11 posts
    20 June 2013 at 14:14:25 #838925

Thanks, again! That is exactly what I needed to hear!

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass Summer Promotion’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.