Swiss saver pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 August 2011 at 11:24:04 #804639

hi

thanls for the information provided..
    i would like to confirm the swiss saver pass for 2 people wud require a single pass only..??
    what would be the best option to travel from swiss to paris and related prices

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    23 August 2011 at 14:45:50 #834010

Hi mansi812,

You need to order for two travelers, and will receive one pass to be used by the two of you. You would use the pass to travel to the Swiss border for free. You need a single ticket from the border (in most cases: Basel or Geneva) to Paris. Most resellers allow to purchase that ticket along with your Swiss Saver Pass.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 August 2011 at 10:25:06 #834011

Sorry to intrude between.. I am too planning a 4 day visit to Paris from Switzerland with my wife in March end, 2012.. Can you please guide me the cheapest ticket on TGV for 2 persons having a Swiss saver Pass..from Basel or Geneva ? Someone suggested me Picollo Ticket.. I am not sure about this ticket.. How many days in advance, do we have to buy TGV ticket to Paris, so that we can get at the cheapest cost ? Thanks in adavance..

Arno
    15484 posts
    25 August 2011 at 10:29:52 #834012

Hi vaneet,

What’s your country of residence?

• The thread ‘Swiss saver pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.