Swiss Transfer Ticket & discounts to Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 May 2016 at 11:03:55 #809076

I will be arriving in Zurich on June 8th than staying in Wengen for 3 nights , leaving on Saturday June 11th. I then need to travel to Hinterzarten Germany for a week. In reviewing Swiss passes/tickets, it looks like choosing the Swiss transfer ticket for travel in Switzerland may be my best option? Using it from Zurich to Wengen, then Wengen to Basel and then purchasing tickets in Basel for train travel to Hinterzarten and from Hinterzarten back to Zurich airport on June 18th? I would like to visit Jungfraujoch while in Wengen but it does not look like this option I have posed would provide any discounts for that. Is that correct? Are there any other rail options that are economical and may include a discount to Jungfraujoch?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    2 May 2016 at 14:30:35 #851478

Welcome Greenmtns!

What you need is the Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi. It’s the same thing but it gets you 50% off Jungfraujoch as well.

Please find all details here: myswissalps.com /swisstransferticket.

• The thread ‘Swiss Transfer Ticket & discounts to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.