Swiss Transfer Ticket and birth date of shild

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Gracie
Gracie
3 posts
Jun 23, 2017 - 10:14 PM

i am attempting to purchase transfer tickets for our upcoming trip from Geneva to Interlacken my sons DOB is 030/05/2002 however it will not accept this DOB for free travel with accompanying adult . Am I misunderstanding somethings Thanks in advance

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 24, 2017 - 12:27 AM in reply to Gracie

Hi Gracie,

From what site are you attempting to buy the Swiss Transfer Ticket? I just tried doing it through the following site, and it did not ask for any date of birth in relation to the free Family Card.

www.swissrailways.com/ en?currenc y=CHF

Alpenrose

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:42 AM by Arno
Arno
Arno
12546 posts
expert &
Jun 24, 2017 - 3:11 PM

Hello Gracie,

The site Alpenrose suggested is the right one. They do ask for the birth date after selecting the "Online Ticket" option to print at home. I had no trouble selecting May 30 2002. Did it work for you now on this website? Other websites selling the Swiss Transfer Ticket are listed here: myswissalps.com/ swisstransferticket/ price.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019