Bus trip Zernez-Stelvio with Swiss Travel Pass?

• Waloo
    Participant
    30 posts
    21 June 2019 at 14:10:01 #822395

Hi

As per validity maps of my Swiss travel pass the bus trip from Zernez to Stilfserjoch/ Stelvio.

However, when I tried to get bus schedule for this trip using sbb.ch timetable it did not show any trip in the result.

can you help me to get times for this trip.

regards.

bashnaini

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    21 June 2019 at 16:56:34 #915766

Hi Bashnaini!

Correct, the bus trip is covered by your Swiss Travel Pass (myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/validity). What travel dates are you looking for? The route Müstair-Stelvio is only serviced in summer months, between June 29 and October 20 to be precise. When I tried using the regular timetable (myswissalps.com/timeta ble) I didn’t get results for the next couple of days, but a search for the mentioned dates did deliverer connections.

Alternatively, you can check bus timetables using the Swiss postbus website at https://www.postauto.c h/en/swiss-timetables. You’ll have to look for route 90.821 (Müstair-Stelvio-Tirano) and 90.811 (Zernez-Müstair-Mals).

• The thread ‘Bus trip Zernez-Stelvio with Swiss Travel Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.