Swiss Travel Pass to Mount Pilatus

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 May 2015 at 13:32:51 #807298

Hi,

I am going to travel with the Swiss Travel pass for 8 days, to the Pilatus. Please can you tell me if the swiss travel pass is valid for the Golden Round Trip i.e. if this trip ticket will be discounted since i hold the swiss travel pass?? and if it is what is the discount it will give??

Kindly pass as much info as you can on the swiss travel pass so that i can exactly know the benefits.

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    27 May 2015 at 14:38:30 #843439

Hi Jasmin,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Did you already check our Swiss Travel Pass page? All information you need is there.

As for the Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip: the boat and bus are free, no tickets required. The cable car and funicular are 50% discounted.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 May 2015 at 14:51:08 #843440

Thanks for the response annika…Thats helpful.. So basically the swiss travel pass will be valid for this Golden round trip, with 50% charge for the cable car and furnicular, if i have got you right..

Thanks a ton : )

Annika
    7124 posts
    27 May 2015 at 15:15:59 #843441

That’s correct. Enjoy the trip!

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass to Mount Pilatus’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.