How much time to buy Swiss Travel Pass online?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2017 at 2:11:36 #812259

Please let me know that if i apply for swiss travel pass with family pass today at raileurope.co.in will I be able to get online ticket till 20 june as our flight is on 20. I sincerely hope this pass not e mailed late to me. Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2017 at 5:12:13 #865102

this is delivered in india from bangalore

usually it takes 3-4 business days to get delivered to your place through bluedart

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2017 at 6:48:41 #865103

Thanks for information. Is it possible to get online ticket on e mail early which i can print.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2017 at 7:35:15 #865104

you can reach Switzerland and get it from airport or train station also

Arno
    15483 posts
    14 June 2017 at 8:22:21 #865105

Hi Harrysimi,

If you order through http://www.raileurope.co.in/p ass/swiss-travel-pass-82 you will receive the pass within 3 working days (usually just 1 business day) through e-mail. You can print it yourself and use it immediately after landing in Switzerland. No need to queue for the ticket office. So this would work for you.

Likewise you can order through the tourist webshop of the Swiss Railways: http://www.swissrailways.com/ en. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick “Online Ticket” from the bottom of the list. Delivery through e-mail is often within hours, but again 3 business days at the most.

You’ll find all options here: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2017 at 13:44:09 #865106

thanks arno

i am writing from my experience in india

i ordered my pass 1 week in advance

but i got it just one day before leaving for trip

when i contacted the website they told that it is in transit

and told me to contact bluedart ( courier company )

Arno
    15483 posts
    14 June 2017 at 14:03:16 #865107

Hi Rajikadinesh,

Was this through http://www.raileurope.co.in/p ass/swiss-travel-pass-82? Physical shipments indeed take longer and I’d recommend to always take the print at home option.

I’m glad you still got it in time!

• The thread ‘How much time to buy Swiss Travel Pass online?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.