Swiss Travel Pass Flex not fully filled out

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 9:44:28 #821098

Hello everyone. We just received our Swiss Travel Pass Flex.However only my husband and my names are entered and also the country of residence.

1. The passport numbers have not been entered.Is this a cause for concern?

2. Also do I enter the dates and signature in Switzerland or can I do it from here itself?

3. Do I have to get the pass validated before I take my first train?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    20 April 2019 at 9:59:05 #909894

Hi Deeptimohit,

No need to be concerned. Validation basically means making sure that all details are either printed or written down on the pass. Once done, you can board any train (or bus, boat) you like. You’ll find details here: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpassflex/howt ouse. If this does not help you out then please attach a scan of your pass here (without personal details visible).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 10:49:05 #909895

Thanks for the prompt response,Arno

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass Flex not fully filled out’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.