Swiss Travel Pass promotion – still available?

• picksuza
    Participant
    1 post
    2 August 2021 at 6:26:01 #825994

I was planning on purchasing a Swiss pass ticket a couple of days ago but needed to talk with my two travel companions before deciding. When I was on the site at that time I saw the promotion of purchasing in July. I knew I needed to get online and purchase them if we were going to us the rails. I misread the calendar thinking today Sunday was the last day of July. So I am hoping against hope that there is a way I can get the promotion still? This is a last minute trip and we literally purchased the tickets July 9 on an hours notice. I did not realize how much planning was to be involved since we are doing 2 weeks in 3 countries. Been a couple of all nighters just to get the itinerary set only to realized that some tickets are unattainable for the attractions (German castles) anyway it has been an rough crash course for myself especially with a job. Gosh darn things get in the way. Any and all help would be welcome.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    2 August 2021 at 6:45:43 #935980

Hi picksuza,

Thank you for joining MySwissAlps.

Unfortunately, the 25% off-Swiss Travel Pass promotion runs only between 1 and 31 July. I am not sure there is an extension but if there is, we will update it on this website: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/promotions

Based on your plans to visit multiple countries, you might also find this link useful:

http://www.myswissalps.com/multicountrypasses

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass promotion – still available?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.