May 18, 2012 - 10:03 AM
- May 18, 2012: The website of the SBB travel agency Switzerland Travel Centre, swissrailways.com, is temporarily offline due to technical issues. This will probably not be solved until May 21. If there's any news about this, we'll report it here.
- May 21, 2012: Switzerland Travel Centre is still working hard to solve this problem. We'll keep you posted.
- May 28, 2012: Unfortunately, their website is still not available. We have added alternative resellers to our website. It depends on the rail pass you need and your country of residence whether these will display on our rail pass pages. We've currently added resellers who ship to Belgium, Luxembourg and the UK. Hopefully the website of Switzerland Travel Centre will soon become available again. We'll keep you up to date through this forum post.
- June 7, 2012: They're running final tests. The website should be available again very soon.
- June 8, 2012: The website should be online again on Monday, June 11.
- June 12, 2012: The website is available again. On behalf of Switzerland Travel Centre, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:42 AM by Arno