Switzerland Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2015 at 20:47:10 #807023

Hi, I was checking the price of Switzerland travel pass on its official website and myswissalps website. On this website we have an option of buying it from ACP which is offering the same pass in less amount. Can you tell me if it is reliable to buy Swiss travel pass from this website.

Regards

Amulya

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    27 March 2015 at 7:10:23 #842172

Hi Amulya,

No worries about ACP, they are perfectly trustworthy. We only list credible points of sale on our pages. We know most of them personally, so should you have any issues you’re welcome to let us know.

I see you’re from The Netherlands, so you can buy for a low amount either through http://www.acprail.com or http://www.treinreiswinkel.nl. All points of sale are listed here.

You’re welcome to post in our Dutch forum!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2015 at 8:06:51 #842173

Hi Annika,

Thanks for your reply.Still have some doubts related to Rail safeguard plan. If I buy Travel Pass then to get them delivered at home Do I need to have Rail safeguard Option selected. I see an additional amount if I select that option.

Also, I am visiting Switzerland with 3 more people(My wife and 1 more couple), planning to make Lucerne or Berne as my base. I will be there from 22nd to 25th May. Please advise if I will be able to cover Titlis , Rigi and Jhangfrouch. If not, then which one I can leave and what are the other nearby attractions which I should go for ?

Regards

Amulya

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2015 at 8:07:46 #842174

One more question, also in this 4 day trip which travel pass do you suggest me to buy for 4 people, we all are aged around 28 years.

Arno
    15471 posts
    27 March 2015 at 14:29:53 #842175

Hi amulajmer1,

A 4-day Swiss Travel Pass makes sense for your 4-day trip. It includes Rigi for free, Titlis at 50% off and Jungfraujoch at 25% off. Trains, buses, boats and city transport is free. People up to 25 years old get a discount with the Youth version of the pass. More passes can be found here.

You don’t need the ACP Safeguard Plan to get your passes delivered at home; it’s just an option. But if you don’t need the plan you can also look into treinreiswinkel.nl. They don’t charge shipping.

• The thread ‘Switzerland Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.