Thank you Steph, Slowpoke, JohnYork!

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 June 2019 at 10:57:27 #822470

Hi there to all fellow travellers.

I have only started using this website and forum in April 2019 to plan my trip that I did this past June 2019.

Everything and everyone on this forum is so well versed with Switzerland. The platform is informative and well structured and you just cannot go wrong.

A huge thank you to Steph , Slowpoke and JohnYorks for all the information that you have provided me with on this platform. The experience and knowledge that you all have adds credibility to this forum. Our trip has been a really enjoyable. It is probably one of the most phenomenal experience that we had and will never forget and certainly this will not be our last trip to Switzerland.

I encourage all new members like myself to use the search bar provided to type key words they are looking for which will aid them in finding older threads that can help them , then they can post new questions on the platform.

Also to all new members ! Put your complete trust and faith in these people as they will help you to have one of the most magical experiences of your life. Once again thank you thank you thank you ! and I hope to use this platform again. Have a lovely year ahead.

Regards

Kaseran Munian

South Africa

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    26 June 2019 at 5:56:11 #916061

Hi Kaseran,

Thank you for the compliments! I’m glad our members and moderators helped you to make the most of your trip. I hope to see you back here one day. I am sure there’s enough left to explore 🙂

• The thread ‘Thank you Steph, Slowpoke, JohnYork!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.