The Reluctant Travellers” Swiss Adventure – part 4

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    27 June 2017 at 23:13:48 #865800

Durango-Silverton is neat. Looked it up. Steam too.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 July 2017 at 10:19:47 #865801

Fantastic reporting and pics again Rockoyster! Invaluable tips for many on this site.

Makes me wish I didn’t already use up all my holidays for the summer (well my wife has anyway). Looks like a long hot summer in Zurich for me!

Lucas

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    9 July 2017 at 10:54:48 #865802

Thanks Lucas. I hope you manage to escape the heat for at least a few mountain excursions. Nice and cool (read Brrrrrrrrr! back here in Tasmania).

Don’t forget to read Part 5 – Lugano and Surrounds (myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/the-reluctant-travellers-swiss-adventure-part-5) and Part 6 -Gotthard Panorama Express to Luzern and Beyond (myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/the-reluctant-travellers-swiss-adventure-part-6) of the rockoyster chronicles. 😉

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 July 2017 at 13:14:49 #865803

Ah thanks! I was on the East coast of Canada for 10 days and I’m out of the loop on your reports!

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The thread ‘The Reluctant Travellers” Swiss Adventure – part 4’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.