The Reluctant Travellers' Swiss Adventure - part 4

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
rockoyster
rockoyster
4997 posts
expert
Jun 27, 2017 - 11:13 PM in reply to Debra

Durango-Silverton is neat. Looked it up. Steam too.

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Jul 9, 2017 - 10:19 AM in reply to rockoyster

Fantastic reporting and pics again Rockoyster! Invaluable tips for many on this site.

Makes me wish I didn't already use up all my holidays for the summer (well my wife has anyway). Looks like a long hot summer in Zurich for me!

Lucas

rockoyster
rockoyster
4997 posts
expert
Jul 9, 2017 - 10:54 AM in reply to Lucas

Thanks Lucas. I hope you manage to escape the heat for at least a few mountain excursions. Nice and cool (read Brrrrrrrrr! back here in Tasmania).

Don't forget to read Part 5 - Lugano and Surrounds (myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/the-reluctant-travellers-swiss-adventure-part-5) and Part 6 -Gotthard Panorama Express to Luzern and Beyond (myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/the-reluctant-travellers-swiss-adventure-part-6) of the rockoyster chronicles. ;-)

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Jul 9, 2017 - 1:14 PM in reply to rockoyster

Ah thanks! I was on the East coast of Canada for 10 days and I'm out of the loop on your reports!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019