Nice low key thermal pools in Switzerland?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Denandshazza
Denandshazza
58 posts
Jan 13, 2019 - 3:48 PM

Hello

As part of a next stay in Switzerland in June considering a visit to a thermal pool. Stopping one week in Brienz and the second week near Still Nicklaus. Can you recommend nice natural outdoor ones with great views possibly not too commercial. Seen a few on Google Leukerbad, Rigi, Zürich but conflicting reviews. Which in your opinion give the nicest experience. Would like as natural as possible. We will have a car so can travel

Lucas
Lucas
10408 posts
expert &
Jan 13, 2019 - 5:26 PM in reply to Denandshazza

I have only been to one personally, the Thermal bath in Zurich (Thermalbad Zurich). So I can't compare it to the others.

But there is a website that shows nice details on many options around the country for you to review:

www.myswitzerland.com/ en/thermal-baths.html

I've heard good things of ones in Bad Ragaz and Leukerbad (the hint is in the name I think!)

Denandshazza
Denandshazza
58 posts
Jan 13, 2019 - 5:34 PM in reply to Lucas

Thanks for that. I have looked on websites and as I say the big ones do look very commercial and I am looking for something a little more low key and natural but that may not exist.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019