Ticket discount Olten – Milano with Half Fare Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 October 2016 at 17:20:45 #810198

Hi there,

Do i get 50% discount for train ticket from Olten to Milano with a Swiss Half Pass Fare?

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    5 October 2016 at 17:50:13 #856434

Hi honeyching2, welcome to MySwissAlps!

As a Swiss Half Fare Card holder you will get a discount on the Swiss part of the trip (Olten – Chiasso). It is explained in the “How to use” section of the Swiss Half Fare Card page.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 October 2016 at 12:31:38 #856435

Thanks Arno for the info.

I will reach zurich on coming sat night 9pm. Can I get the swiss half fare card from airport train station? It will be valid for use immediately?

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 October 2016 at 12:40:48 #856436

You’re indeed too late to print it at home, but getting it at the airport should work as the ticket desk is still open around that time. It may take a while if it’s busy. The card will work for you immediately.

Have a good trip!

• The thread ‘Ticket discount Olten – Milano with Half Fare Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.